- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup almond butter, or peanut butter, or sunflower seed butter
- 3 bananas, sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Trim both ends of the sweet potatoes. Using a mandolin, or sharp knife, vertically slice potatoes into ~ 1/4″ thick pieces.
- OPTION 1: Place sweet potatoes in a toaster oven and “toast” for about 12 minutes (flipping half way through) until slightly tender. OPTION 2: Preheat oven to 350º F. Place sliced sweet potatoes on a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a vertical toaster to quickly crisp them up.
- Allow to cool.
- Evenly divide and spread nut butter on each sweet potato slice.
- Evenly divide and place sliced bananas on each sweet potato slice.
- Evenly divide and top with pumpkin seeds.