- 1 cup rough chopped carrot top leaves
- 1 large garlic clove, rough chopped
- 6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (Kasandrinos)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Add carrot leaves, garlic, olive oil, salt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process until well combined (pausing to scrap down sides).
- Add pine nuts and pulse until minced.
- Add Parmesan and pulse until well combined.
- Enjoy pesto as you would any other pesto – as a dip, a dressing, a marinade, or a drizzle!