- 4 medium zucchini or straight-neck yellow squash
- 4 tbsp. grass-fed butter, or ghee
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 lb. cooked shredded, or diced chicken
- ~ 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Slice squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and a little flesh.
- Lay the squash cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Place 1/2 tbsp. of butter, or ghee, in each squash and sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for ~ 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the olive tapenade. Place olives, capers, pine nuts, mint and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- While the food processor is running, add the olive oil and continue to process until well blended and creamy.
- Remove squash from oven and top evenly with chicken, tomatoes, peppers, and green onion. Add a tbsp. of olive tapenade to each squash boat. Enjoy!